TERMS & CONDITIONS
All PropertyStart360 designs (pre designed AND custom designs) are subject to Australian copyright laws. Any use of our designs without our permission will be prosecuted. Both individuals and builders will be prosecuted. Upon purchasing any of our designs or packages, you hereby agree to the following:
Designer is willing to license the Design(s) documents to Client only upon the condition that Client accepts all of the terms contained in this Limited License Agreement. Please read the terms carefully.
Designer grants Client a limited non-exclusive license to use the copyrighted drawings and/or CAD files of the Design(s) named above, as follows:
1. Purchase of the Design(s) grants a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to Client to build the home depicted in the Design(s).
2. Client is hereby granted permission to modify the Design(s); however, copyright to the original Design(s) remains the sole property of Designer. No permission is given to claim copyright on the original.
3. The original Design(s) may not be sold, distributed or otherwise transferred without the express written consent of Designer, and appropriate compensation to Designer.
4. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Designer from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages and costs, including attorney's fees, arising out of or connected with the use, construction, conversion, modification, misinterpretation, misuse, or reuse by Client or others of the Design(s), electronic files, drawings and data provided by Designer under this Limited Licensing Agreement.
5. The Design(s) is protected by Federal Copyright Laws. Any use of the information contained therein beyond the terms of this Limited Licensing Agreement, or any duplication, publication, sale or distribution of any part of the Design(s) without the prior written consent of Designer represents a violation of Federal Laws, and Client is subject to prosecution and the prescribed penalties to the full extent as provided thereunder.
6. Any use of the Design(s), and/or modifications of the Design(s), by Client, builders or others on Client’s behalf is done at their own risk. Licensee is strongly advised to have the Design(s) reviewed by a local structural engineer before the start of any construction. The information contained within the Design(s) is to indicate design intent and basic construction detailing. It is Client’s responsibility to ensure that Client has obtained the proper professional assistance to provide standard construction details and practices, which will result in a structurally sound and weatherproof finished product.
7. It is the responsibility of Client’s builder to assure that all work is in accordance with the latest edition of all applicable Nation, State, and Local Building Codes. It is Client’s builder's responsibility to assure that all work is in accordance with the latest edition of all applicable Construction Standards.
8. Because of the differences in geography and climate throughout Australia, each state has its own building codes, zone requirements, ordinances, and building regulations, the Design(s) may need to be modified to comply with local requirements. In addition, Client may need to obtain permits or inspections from local governments before and in the course of construction. Designer authorises the use of the Design(s) on the express condition that Client will consult a local licensed engineer of Client’s choice prior to beginning construction, and strictly comply with all local building codes, zoning requirements, and other applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, and requirements.
9. International clients are advised to review local building regulations before purchasing any of our designs.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs on (03) 8595 5434